The Information We Collect
Your provision to us of contact and other information is voluntary. We collect the following information about you: name, email address, telephone number, and such other information that you choose to provide to us via the forms on the Site.
When you visit this Site, we automatically collect the following types of information:
- Technical information and information about your visit to our Site. This information may include, without limitation, your Internet domain and IP address from which you access our Site; the type of browser and operating system you used to access our Site, the date and time of access to the Site; the pages visited; and the address of the website that linked you to our Site.
- Any information you voluntarily provide via our “Contact Us” form, which information would include your personally identifiable information (g., your name, email, telephone number, and the content of your message to us).
In general, we may combine your information from different sources for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may from time to time decide to no longer collect certain categories of information, and we may, from time to time, decide to collect additional categories of information. When we make such changes, we will revise this Policy and promptly publish it on this Site. Any revised Policy will be effective as soon as it is published on this Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically to remain informed about the current terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any changes, you must discontinue your use of the Site immediately and completely.
How We Use the Business Information That We Collect From You
We intend use your information in several ways, as permitted under law, including the following:
- to answer your questions/requests and communicate with you in general;
- to operate, maintain, and improve this Site, our products, and our services;
- to send you business information;
- to link or combine user information with other information;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request; and
- for our internal research and marketing purposes.
We may keep your information indefinitely. If you request to receive no further contact from us via email, we will keep some basic information about you in order to comply with your request and avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with business partners to conduct our business in the ordinary course.
We may need to disclose your information, upon request, to regulatory and government bodies as well as law enforcement agencies; in the case of emergency; or to protect the health or safety of our employees or contractors. We may also merge or partner with other organizations and, in so doing, acquire or transfer information.
We may share information about you with other companies in order for us to conduct business ventures with them or for them to use such information for their own product development, marketing, sales or other commercial purposes.
If you do not want us to include your information in such data collections for these purposes, you can opt-out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and no further data on you will be included.
Your Information Choices
Our marketing emails will also tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send us requests about your information. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your business information. At your request and where you are entitled to, we will delete your information from our records as far as we are required to do so. In many cases, we will typically suppress further communications with you, rather than delete the information.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Agreement creates no rights enforceable by any third party and does not require us to disclosure of any information you may submit to us or we gather about you from other sources.
Online Privacy Statement Only
This Policy applies only to information collected through our Site and not to information collected by us by any other method.
By using this Site, you consent to our use of your data in the manner set out in this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com; by postal mail at 50 West Watkins Mill Road, Suite S101, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 20878, USA; or by telephone at +1 (240) 292-1129.
This Policy was last modified on 13 May 2022.